Tuesday, 5 June 2012
Reviews of contemporary science issues
Several lessons on science require self-study online while others needed further revision of notes and self-done research. When I was first introduced to the basics of chemistry, I knew nothing of the chemical equation and related things. I did some research on my own to find information to complete my homework. With the help of friends and some research, I managed to complete my homework on time. During our examination period, our school's learning website IVLE become a major learning platform. It was important for us to review our notes through there in order to score well for the exam. All my classmates visited the website frequently during the exam period. It became a habit that we did every day. Additionally, unknown questions would pop out suddenly so we had to do our own research in order to be able to do our homework. I did independent research very frequently in order to do well in the subject science. Also, I learnt self directed learning through these researches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment