Tuesday, 5 June 2012
Reflections on work
Regarding work given by my teacher, although there were quite a bit to finish I managed to finish them before the deadline. I finished homework with some help of the notes given to me by my teacher and also the research I did on my own. My friends helped one another when doing the homework, explaining questions that we did not understand to each other. Before the exams, we also came up with notes for each other to review. This way of revision and doing our homework not only benefits my friends but myself as well. As I went through the notes I also recalled things that our teacher taught us, thus this was a very effective method. The revision of notes also in a way bonded our class. On excursions, we did the things needed to be done as a class. thus our class grew stronger in terms of our team spirits. In the laboratory, our teacher often did experiments and hands-on activities. There were some incidents that happened in the lab for our class. Quite a few times did my classmates spoil the equipments in the lab. In the end, they had to compensate for the things that they spoiled. Our teacher reminded us to be more careful the next time we enter the lab, and we remembered in our hearts what he said always. Science lessons were very fun as our teacher made it to be. I enjoyed my science lessons thoroughly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment