Here, I am sharing some of my term grades and reflections on them.
For my term 1 science exam, I did not do very well as it was my first term in Hwa Chong and I had not adapted to life there yet. So, I scored an A2 for the subject. I learned that studying was all dependent on myself, I had to review all my notes thoroughly as unexpected things may appear in the questions.
In term 2, I applied what I learnt in term 1 to my examination preparations. I reviewed my notes fully and did some background research too. In the end, my hard work paid off and I obtained an A1. In these two terms, I learnt many new science facts and things that I had never known of before. I also felt that I had grown in my understanding of science.
No comments:
Post a Comment